Big Data: Opportunity is Waiting
This education event provides a platform for learning how Big Data is providing groundbreaking discoveries and opportunities in the Greater Kansas City Area and beyond. Participants will gain insight on tools, resources, data mining and big data analytics-related research results, practical design and development experiences. This event is designed to foster collaboration among academia, industry, and governmental organizations to help improve efficiency, product quality, and sustainability in and around Greater Kansas City.
Four non-profit organizations dedicated to sharing, educating, and promoting collaboration among the industry have joined forces. Speakers include researchers and industry practitioners in Human and Animal Science, BioScience, information science, and data science disciplines. Join us to learn current breakthroughs and efforts in human and animal health that benefits citizens and the economy both within and external to our region.
- 1Data - Developing a Database to Share Human and Animal Health Research Data Across Platforms
- Healthcare Tableau Use Case
- Mental Health and Public Safety
- Healthcare - Utilizing AWS Use Case
- From Clinical Data Aggregation to Big Data
- Data Governance - Start with the end in mind, get an early win
- Breakout groups
Tickets for regular attendance: $20.00 + 2.09 fee
Tickets for attendance & Greater KC HIMSS Membership: 60.00 + 4.29 fee
Speaker & Presentation Details: