Anatomy of Innovation: Accelerate Innovation in Healthcare
11AM PST / 12PM MST
Global health challenges are accelerating pressure on health systems to improve the patient experience, drive revenue, manage costs, and fuel digital health innovation activity. Yet to fully realize these aspirations requires a coordinated mix of people, processes, technology, and partners. But results of these innovation programs are often fragmented, with many providers still rolling out initiatives on a specific use case basis. Others are still in the early stages of pilot testing or planning an innovation initiative.
According to recent HIMSS Media research, only 3 out of 10 providers are making progress on an enterprise-wide basis. Attend this webinar to learn where your peers are with their innovation programs and how you can accelerate innovation in your organization.
Topics covered include:
- Global health challenges driving healthcare organizations to innovate
- Which innovation initiatives are getting the most budget
- Just how much healthcare organizations are allocating to innovation programs
- How to plan for the challenges that can impede innovation initiatives
- How best to leverage technology partners to maximize the value they can bring to your innovation strategy