Arizona HIMSS Annual Health IT Summit
Conference Member Pricing is $175, Non-Member $205 (May 1st - May 10th)
Join the HIMSS Chapter of Arizona on Thursday May 10th for the Annual Health IT Summit at the beautiful JW Marriott Camelback Inn in Paradise Valley, Arizona. The Health IT Summit will feature industry leading keynote speakers:
- Opening Keynote: Anthony Dunnigan, Chief Medical Information Officer of Maricopa Integrated Health System (MIHS) - "The Personal Health Record - Getting It in the Hands of Patients"
- Afternoon Keynote: Bill Gladwell, Mentalist and Entertainer
- Closing Keynote: Hal Wolf, President and Chief Executive Officer at HIMSS - "Advancement of Digital Health & Telemedicine Strategies"
This Event will also feature 3 Education Tracks (3 sessions in each track):
- Healthcare Informatics and Quality
- Use of Advanced Technology in Healthcare
- Health IT Process, Change and Strategy
When you register for the event, you will be able to select which track you prefer
Don’t miss out on this event - start planning by booking your room at the JW Marriott Camelback Inn, click HERE to reserve at a discounted HIMSS rate
Interested in sponsoring this event? Email David Voss, Sponsorship Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Health IT Summit Agenda
A/V Sponsor - Gate6
WIFI Sponsor - TimelinePI
7:30-8:30 - Continental Breakfast and Registration
8:30-9:50 - Opening Keynote – Anthony Dunnigan, MD – CMIO Maricopa Integrated Health System
"The Personal Health Record - Getting It In The Hands of Patients"
10:00-10:50 - Morning Breakout #1
11:00-11:50 - Mid-Morning Breakout #2
12:00-1:00 - Lunch & Networking
1:00-1:50 - Afternoon Keynote – Bill Gladwell, Mentalist
2:00-2:50 - Afternoon Breakout #3
3:10-4:30 - Closing Keynote – Hal Wolf President HIMSS
"Advancement of Digital Health & Telemedicine Strategies"
4:40 - 5:45 - Happy Hour