POSTPONED: CAHIMS/CPHIMS Bootcamp – Troy Burne Golf Course
Troy Burne Golf Course
295 Lindsay Rd, Hudson, WI 54016
*Important Note: Due to concerns with the coronavirus COVID-19, this event will be postponed to a later date in the fall of 2020. Stay tuned to this page for more details.
One Day Boot Camp for CAHIMS and CPHIMSS review courses. Course will run from 9 am – 5 pm and will include lunch and snacks.
This one-day boot camp will help prepare you for your exam and provide an opportunity to network with like-minded healthcare IT professionals!
*$20 fee for Bootcamp*
FAQs about the CAHIMS Certification
What are the HIMSS Certifications?
HIMSS administers two professional certification programs for healthcare information and management systems:
- CAHIMS (Certified Associate in Healthcare Information and Management Systems) is designed for emerging professionals who may or may not have experience within the industry. CAHIMS is designed to be a pathway for careers in health IT.
- CPHIMS (Certified Professional in Healthcare Information and Management Systems) is a professional certification program for experienced healthcare information and management systems professionals.
Why Get Certified?
Certification demonstrates that you meet a standard of professional body of knowledge and reach a milestone in your professional development. Many organizations require that candidates have certification and encourage current employees to obtain certification.
By becoming certified, you can:
- Distinguish yourself in an increasingly competitive marketplace
- Expand your career opportunities
- Validate your knowledge, competency and credibility
- Gain skills and tools to help you make a difference in your organization and your community
- Demonstrate your commitment to continuing professional development
- Gain a sense of personal and professional achievements