Great Wolf Lodge
100 Great Wolf Drive
Conference Center / White Pine Ballroom
Grapevine, TX 76051
Please join the Dallas/Ft. Worth Chapter of HIMSS for the 2018 Annual CIO Roundtable. North Texas healthcare leaders will discuss the challenges and opportunities that face us as we move forward into the new year.
Featuring the following panelists:
CIO at Baylor Scott & White Health
Melinda Costin, FCHIME, CHCIO, FHIMSS, CPHIMS
Senior Vice President and CIO at Cook Children’s Health Care System
Continuing this year, the chapter will offer a morning track designed specifically for vendors. Each of the CIOs will have an opportunity to speak about their key initiatives and how best to engage their organizations. If you are a vendor, you don't want to miss the "Vendor Track" portion of this event! A limited number of seats are available, so sign up early!
- If you sign up for the Vendor Track, you are automatically registered for both the morning Vendor Track and the afternoon CIO Roundtable luncheon event.
- PROVIDERS: Please only register for the afternoon CIO Roundtable luncheon.
- 9:30 a.m. Vendor Track Registration Opens
- 10:00 a.m. Vendor Track Begins
- 11:30 a.m. CIO Roundtable Registration Opens
- 11:45 a.m. Lunch Served
- 12:00 p.m. CIO Roundtable Begins
- 1:30 p.m. Open Q&A
- 1:45 p.m. Event Wrap Up