Cloud Transformations: A Provider’s Guide
11 AM PST / 12PM MST
Most providers have completed the initial steps of their cloud journey. Their cloud experience is transitioning from cloud adoption into a complete transformation of their technology and related processes. Providers are now moving to a cloud-first strategy, one where data centers will reside entirely on some form of the cloud. As a result, timelines are accelerating and many providers expect to be completely cloud-first in the next 12-24 months. Join this webinar and learn the latest findings from the third annual HIMSS survey of cloud usage among providers.
This session will explore a number of vital questions about cloud usage and migration including:
- What does cloud adoption look like today?
- What has changed in terms of cloud migration in the last few years?
- What challenges are providers facing with cloud migration now?
- How are providers tackling the challenges of cloud transformation?
- What functions have providers already moved to the cloud? And which ones are next?
- What roles do public cloud, hybrid cloud and multi-cloud approaches play in cloud transformation?