Connect UP Health SummIT 2019
This inaugural event is hosted by the Upper Peninsula Health Information Exchange (UPHIE).
- Date and Time: Friday, October 4, 2019. The conference is held from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm (Eastern) and the networking segment of the event will be held from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm (Eastern) at a second location.
- Conference Location: Hampton Inn Marquette/Waterfront, 461 South Lakeshore Boulevard, Marquette, MI 49855
- Networking Location: Iron Bay Restaurant and Drinkery Taproom,105 E Washington Street, Marquette, MI 49855 Please RSVP for the networking session when completing your registration.
- Lodging: A block of rooms has been reserved at the Hampton Inn Marquette/Waterfront for the dates of October 3, 2019 to October 6, 2019. A discounted room rate will be available until August 20th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first. Make your reservation via this link.
- Registration: This conference and the networking event are at no cost to the attendees. Register today for both the conference and the networking event. Meals including breakfast & lunch will be provided. Please note any dietary restrictions at registration.
- Agenda: Full conference agenda forthcoming. The topics of the conference include:
- State of HIE in Michigan
- ONC Update
- ARCS/ADT/Medical Records Best Practices
- MiHIN Use Cases (current and in development)
- UPHIE Portal Demo
- Payer & Practice Panel Discussion
- Social Determinants of Health (SDOH)
- Who Should Attend: Chief Information Officers, IT managers / directors, primary care clinic directors / managers, practitioners and allied health professionals, care managers, quality / PCMH leads
Event Questions: Please contact Lee Marana, Upper Peninsula Health Information Exchange (UPHIE), via email or call 906.225.7961 if you have any questions about this event.