GIC HIMSS's Annual Career Development Event "Women in HIT"
April 22, 6:00pm, CDT - 7:30pm, CDT
Join us for an awesome event aimed at Career Development, featuring Women in Healthcare IT!
Moderated by Janice Wurz, Sr. Director, Strategy & Operations at the Scottsdale Institure and GIC HIMSS Past President.
- Laura Bagus, VP of Technology, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital and GIC HIMSS Past President
- Rikki Jennings, CNIO, Zebra Technologies
- Heather Nelson, SVP and CIO, University of Chicago Medicine
- Carla Smith, Health Sector strategic consultant, former EVP of HIMSS
- Chanté Martinez Thurmond, Co-Founder of The Darkest Horse