MIT Enterprise Forum of Atlanta - Presents "Population Health: Past, Present and Future"
999 Peachtree Street, NE; 28th Floor
Atlanta, GA 30309
Population Health: Past Present and Future
Thursday, April 27; 6-7 p.m. Reception; 7-8:30 p.m. Panel discussion and Q & A
Venue: Eversheds Sutherland, 999 Peachtree Street, 28th Floor, Atlanta, GA, 30309
· What is population health management?
· The impact of value-based reimbursement
· Challenges to defining/measuring quality
· Cross-enterprise system/population/EHR integration challenges
· The potential impact of Fast Healthcare Interoperability Resources (FHIR)
· Provider perspective/alignment/
· Where is the industry going?
· Implications of the election
· Areas for growth
· Mason Beard, Co-Founder and CPO, Philips Wellcentive
· Stephen Kendig, CEO, Illuma Care Connections
· Steven Fraime, Director, Center for Healthcare Transformation, WellStar
· Stephanie Kovalick, Chief Strategy Officer, Sage Growth Partners
· Mark Braunstein, MD; Professor, School of Interactive Computing, Georgia Tech (Moderator)