National Health Leadership Conference
THE WESTIN BAYSHORE
1601 BAYSHORE DRIVE
VANCOUVER, BC V6G 2V4
TOLL FREE: 1-866-716-8108
This conference is the largest national gathering of health system decision-makers in Canada including trustees, chief executive officers, directors, managers, department heads and other health leaders representing various sectors and professions in health regions, authorities and alliances, hospitals, long-term care organizations, public health agencies, community care, mental health and social services. As well, the conference draws participants from government, education and research organizations, professional associations, consulting firms and industry.
The NHLC aims to explore the challenges and opportunities facing today’s health leadership in Canada, and strives to provide an environment that will cultivate movement from knowledge to action.
- Provide a forum to enrich health leadership practices and innovations;
- Showcase leading practices and their success;
- Explore issues of common interest in the areas of accountability, effectiveness and transparency in the health system;
- Address the challenges facing both policy-makers and health leaders who are transforming health service delivery;
- Discuss types of innovation and new technologies that can improve health systems; and
- Identify effective ways to execute and sustain complex changes.
CONFERENCE PARTICIPANTS WILL:
- Come away with practical ideas to bring to their work settings;
- Build strong networks and engage in challenging conversations;
- Gain insight on what it takes to be an effective leader;
- Identify champions of improvement that can serve as role models; and
- Be better equipped to address system transformation challenges
FUTURE CONFERENCE DATES
- June 4-5, 2018 – St. John’s, Newfoundland
- June 10-11, 2019 – Toronto, Ontario
- June 15-16, 2020 – Edmonton, Alberta