Save the Date - 10th Annual Regional DV-NJ Chapters HIMSS Conference!
Harrah’s Resort, Atlantic City, NJ
The Delaware Valley and New Jersey Chapters of HIMSS are thrilled to announce our 10th Annual Fall Conference “Celebrating 10 Years of HIT Collaboration, Leadership & Learning”.
This event is taking place at Harrah’s Resort Hotel and Casino, 777 Harrah’s Blvd, Atlantic City, NJ 08401 on Wednesday, October 4th - Friday, October 6th, 2017. A networking reception will precede the conference on Wednesday evening. The Thursday conference includes a jam-packed schedule of keynote presentations and 5 educational track sessions.
Hear from three Nationally recognized Keynote speakers:
John Glaser, PhD – Senior Vice President Population Health, Cerner, has devoted his career to advancing health care through innovation and commits to helping clients maximize their investment in healthcare information technology.
Mike Quick – Former Philadelphia Eagles Wide Receiver and now a sports commentator for Eagles radio with Pro Bowl honors and the NFL’s top 10 in receiving touchdowns. Dedicates his time to family, business ventures, serving the community and motivational speaking.
Terri Steinburg, MD – CHIO and VP of Population Health Informatics at Christiana Care Health System, lectures on methods to ensure successful technology adoption and use to drive Population Health management as well as the positive impact of technology on safe medication practice.
Kick-off Wednesday morning with our annual and always fun golf outing at the Seaview Golf Resort.
- Celebrate our 10 year anniversary with our Wednesday night opening reception of great food, beverages and networking.
- Begin your Thursday with breakfast, followed by three exceptional keynote speakers, well renowned in the healthcare industry and sports broadcasting.
- Continue your day by attending a variety of the 20 exceptional educational sessions in 5 tracks focused on topics such as:
- Population Health, Provider Care Coordination, Patient Engagement, Security and Emerging Care Delivery
- Enjoy demonstrations as you visit our Sponsor’s booths and see what opportunities are available in Healthcare Information Technology at the Career Fair.
- Top this off by experiencing the resurgence of Atlantic City with new restaurants and shopping to enjoy.
Registration Information – Register Here
|Conference Options||Early Bird|
Event Flyer - Click Here
Hotel Rooms –
Click Here to ensure you book your hotel room early or call the reservation center at 1-888-516-2215.
Note, if booking by calling into Harrah’s, please use the Group code and Group Name below to receive the discounted rate of $85:
- Group code: SH10NJ7
- Group Name for Call-ins: NJ-DV HIMSS Annual Conference
We hope to see you in Atlantic City!