Tackling a HITRUST CSF Audit – Are you Prepared?
As Healthcare providers and Business Associates (BAs) move to newer technologies and outsourced data models to house and transmit electronic protected health information (ePHI), both the regulatory compliance landscape as well as the task of protecting ePHI becomes far more complex. Complying with HIPAA Security rules and vendor management requirements with the proliferation of ePHI across the enterprise and the cloud without a sound security framework, becomes an almost impossible task.
The Health Information Trust Alliance (HITRUST) Control Security Framework (CSF) was created by healthcare IT security professionals to ensure that information security controls become a core tenet of the technology environment at healthcare organizations throughout the U.S. Join us for this webinar, as Wolf & Company, P.C.’s certified HITRUST practitioners discuss best practices to align and certify your organization with the HITRUST CSF.
Specifically, we will review:
- The HITRUST CSF
- How to begin a HITRUST CSF readiness self-assessment
- The importance of scoping the audit correctly
- The regulatory and business benefits to having a HITRUST audit performed
Who should attend?
- Security & IT professionals
- Healthcare compliance professionals
- Business associates to healthcare organizations or health plans