UHIMSS Spring Conference - Advancing the Patient Experience
May 17, 8:00am, MDT - 3:30pm, MDT
University of Utah
451 1400 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84112
Join us at our annual Spring Conference featuring distinguished healthcare leaders on Friday, May 17th at the Rice Eccles Stadium as we address "Advancing the Patient Experience" and how healthcare IT is supporting this important initiative.
We will explore topics such as:
- How is technology being used to support clinicians and improve patient care?
- How is the focus on patient experience affecting patient outcomes?
- How is policy helping support healthier communities?
- How can we leverage technology to improve patient access?
Our distinguished lineup of presenters include:
- Dr. Barbara L. McAneny, American Medical Association President
- Dr. Shannon Phillips, Chief Patient Experience Officer at Intermountain Healthcare
- Dr. Donna Milavetz, CEO and Chief Medical Officer of OnSite Care
- Mary Sirois, Vice President of Integrated Solutions Delivery at Atos
- Adam Cherrington, Patient Engagement Research Director at KLAS
- Lorraine Johnson, CEO at LymeDisease.org
- Marc Probst, CIO at Intermountain Healthcare
- Ryan Smith, Senior Vice President and Executive Advisor at Health Catalyst
- Dr. Maia Hightower, Chief Medical Information Officer at University of Utah Health
- Dr. Diego Ize-Ludlow, Chief Health Information Officer at Intermountain Healthcare
- Teresa Rivera, CEO at UHIN
- Dr. Ray Ward, Representative House District 19 and Family Physician
- Jennifer Dailey-Provost, Representative House District 24 and Executive Director at the Utah Academy of Family Physicians
- Norm Thurson, Representative House District 64
- ... and more!
- 7:00 - 8:00
Breakfast & Registration
- 8:00 - 9:00
Welcome & Opening Keynote
- 9:00 - 12:00
Morning General Session
- 12:00 - 1:00
Lunch & Networking
- 1:00 - 2:00
- 2:00 - 3:30
Afternoon General Session
Early Bird (through April 12th)
- Early Bird Member Price - $109.00
- Early Bird Non-member Price - $149.00
- Early Bird Student Price - $89.00
Regular (after April 12th)
- Member Price - $129.00
- Non-member Price - $169.00
- Student Price - $109.00