Call for Members: Chapter Program Committee
Interested in professional development opportunities, connecting with like-minded individuals, producing value for your community and your peers?
If yes to any of the above, then keep reading!
The HIMSS Canadian Prairies chapter is actively recruiting members to participate in the new chapter programming committee, and we need your help.
Together, we will:
1. Help bring the best health IT and informatics content in the world, via the international HIMSS network, to our chapter members
2. Foster the development of local content, with opportunities of bringing our ideas and messages to the national and global stage
3. Collaborate with teams and presenters in the HIMSS community and beyond to ensure that our chapter members receive the highest quality content we find
1. Work as part of a small agile (virtual) team who will help develop the chapter program planning for 2021
2. Commit 2-5 hours per month to collaborating, curating, and creating with your peers
If interested, or if you have questions, please contact:
Committee participation is an eligible activity in the category of "Professional Service" for CE hours towards CPHIMS recertification. Accepted professional service activities include: boards of directors, committees, workgroups, task forces, review boards. You are eligible to receive 5 CE hours for each year of committee service.
We look forward to collaborating and connecting with you.