MI HIMSS Chapter - Holiday Wishes to Our Members
The Michigan HIMSS Chapter Board of Directors extends holiday wishes to each of our members for a joyous and safe holiday season. May the New Year bring good health, new opportunities and prosperity.
Q1, 2017 Scheduled Events: Circle Your Calendars!
January 19, 2016 [Thursday]
- Type of Event: One-Day, Interactive Conference and Discussion
- Title of Event: Next Steps: Building Community Based Solutions to Connect with Public Health
- Location: MSU Henry Center for Executive Development, 3535 Forest Road, Lansing, MI 48910 A map can be found here.
- Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Who Should Attend: All interested parties are welcome.
- Event Materials: In advance of the event, materials will be forwarded to registrants.
- Food and Beverage: Breakfast and lunch will be served as well as break snacks.
- RSVP Required (There is no fee for this event.): Click here to reserve your seat.
- Hotel: We have secured a nightly rate of $95 plus tax at the Candlewood Suites East Lansing. For reservations, call 517.351.8181.
January 25, 2016 [Wednesday]
- Type of Event: Presentation and Networking
- Title of Presentation: Digital Health Innovation
- Presenter: Brian Kalis, Manager of Digital Health, Accenture
- Location: Oakland County (venue to be confirmed shortly)
- Time: 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
February 20, 2016 [Monday] HIMSS Annual Conference
- Type of Event: Networking
- HIMSS Annual Conference: MI HIMSS Chapter Evening Reception
- Location: Rosen Centre Hotel, 9840 International Drive, Orlando, FL
- Time: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Join us for an evening of networking while at the HIMSS Annual Conference. We look forward to you joining us.